Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

What I'm wearing

*Topshop top* H&M Jeggings* River Island Boots* Newlook Bag*
I wore this out when I went to catch up with a friend and have a few drinks, pretty simple again but I like that kind of look, patterns and bold colours are something that I'm working my way towards! Nothing really exciting has been happening in my world lately, job hunting is still very depressing but there could be some good news around the coroner has I've been in touch with a recruiter so fingers crossed! Also maybe planning a trip back to uni for the start of freshers week to see a friend whose still there which could be fun!

2 comments:

  1. chic outfit set! thanks for sharing, lovely blog as well. perhaps we could keep in contact and follow each other on GFC and Twitter? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know on there if you would like to. and best wishes on the job hunting.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you've got a great blog too, brilliant outfits! I shall check out GFC & twitter! x

      Delete